Sunday, December 11, 2005

Break


Selamat Pengantin Baru to Mimi & Syed. After 13 long years, they're finally together. Love really can wait.

My eyes are blur, pain at the right end of my head, I have to keep the lights at the minimum. My headache is back since the day I came to Penang.. thank God no noise around here to add to the pain. Now I’m the host of the house. Those who live here are away - one getting married, one on a holiday and one didn't come home.

One tip, if you’ve already bought something that cost you your whole month’s allowance, don’t ever look at the price of the same merchandise in other shops. I forgot that. I bought a digicamera few days ago, burn a hole in my pocket, and today I found the same model at another shop, priced at RM300 cheaper. Adussss sakit jiwa raga!

Ubi will take a break from blogging. She'll be away. Donno for how long.. there’ll be no updates for the meantime. She'll be back if she misses her blog too much :D Taaa..

11 comments:

binx said...

another one bites the dust.. hehehe...

i hope it won't be too long.. or all ur fellow readers will organise a strike against ubi setela (the real ubi.. not u)

get well soon ya.. and dun u think u can run away frm the nasi dagang deal ya ;)

Anonymous said...

hmmm..within just few days the price of a digicam can drop few ringgit..normal le tu...

Anonymous said...

Ubi, dont regret ur purchase laa.. it was meant to be, however if u cud return it... do so ;).

Have fun in whatever u do, but do consider your reader that might miss ur updates!! Cheers

Amiruddin Karim said...

SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!!!.. eh.. not you.

Ordinary Superhero said...

Happened to me too when I thought I got a good deal to buy my digicam outside the country. Balik tengok kat Sg Wang cheaper by almost 5 hundred rm. Siap boleh bagi memory card free lagi. Dah tak de rezeki...

ubisetela said...

told u ppl i can't really get away from my blog :D nway.. gonna be really AWAY starting 2moro.

binx,
go get kerepek ubi.. no one will miss me what. yes?

bahiyah,
a few ringgit is ok.. but for miskins like me RM300 tu banyak gilossss!

sr,
ini m'sia.. no chance to return I guess... miss me already? :D

amir,
will send the wishes to pengantins

O.H,
tu la kan.. takder rezeki.. rezeki tokey kedai.

madnessinvain said...

Sila kembali dgn kadar segera cik adik manes.

Ni said...

pagi tadi dah commented tp pc hang pulak...

cantiknya bilik pengantin

biasalah kalau harga murah tu mesti ada muslihatnya, kalau hp murah bermakna komponen kat dlm tu tak ori, kalau digicam murah tak taulah apa yg ditukar

ubi, bila nak turun KL email me in advance ok, boleh date! cik_nii@yahoo.com

may said...

ubi... we'll miss u till ur return.. :)

Anonymous said...

stellaaaa....aaa....aaaa.....aaaa(with echo)......(cewahh...dari ubisetela dah jadi cam nama orang putih, memandai je aku pegi tukor).....kemanakah kau pergiiii.....gggiiiiiii.......gggiiiiiiiii.....

ubisetela said...

miv,
no time to update, no inet connection.. miss me eh? :D

makhariz,
Insya Allah.. will let u know

may,
I'll be back :)

nurul,
*hibernate mode* sat saja