*This happened over the weekend*
Euww!! Busuk! I sensed a bad smell while taking my shower. I was trying to figure out where the smell came from. Very sure it didn’t come from the bathroom or the toilet itself, they were spick and span (glad I got myself a clean roommate). I sniffed my wet palm. Euwww!! And up my wet shoulder.. ueww.. busuk! Gosh.. have I developed bad B.O? EUWW!!! Apasal nihhh?? Oh noo.. ok, must be the body shampoo turned sour, I checked, but the cream was ok.. no stinking smell from the bottle. I was like.. omygod.. what did I eat that turned myself into a stinking human? I wiped myself dry after shower, I noticed that the smell wasn’t there anymore. Was it the water? Couldn’t be.. no one in the house complain about it.
It was hell to think that I developed bad B.O! I put loads of talc that day to make sure that I do not emit any bad smell. Yes it was the right time that my EA Green Tea bottle is completely empty and I had no parfum to spray on my incase-bad-B.O-emitting-body.
Then in the evening it happened again.. I went straight to the bathroom when I got home to wash my hand after holding to the steel post in the LRT.. then I realized my wet hand smell like shit! Gosh, what did I touch just now? Euww! I washed my hand like three times with soap & water, but the smell was still there. Arghhh.. busuknya aku. Wiped em clean.. and I the smell gone. Again- must be the water, but why no one said anything? Yeah, may be because I was the new stranger flatmate.
So my fear ended today when I read the paper – "Klang Valley tap water stinks"
Yes, the tap water stinks…not me! *relieved*.
Facial cleansing is still a stinking job…. Euww.. busuk la air tu.
*Ubi tak busuk! Yeay!*
9 comments:
Welcome home, ma'am. And they worry over little things that will make our country look bad to the eyes of the tourist.
How do they explain this?
ubi busuk :P, does the smell gone when u cooked the water? coz i read an article in malay mail on the authority said it is safe for drinking. I wish someone who is affected with this get the water straight frm the tap into the glass and ask them ppl to drink it. padan.muka.
hai...sib baik le bau tu tak sampai ke ipoh. marilah kita semua pindah ke ipoh!
bergen,
thank you sir.
Perhaps the tourists are more important than us civilians.
teek,
lucky we have water filter in the kitchen. the filtered water was ok.
nbb,
isk... kalo semua pindah ipoh jam la ipoh. u pulak komplen karang.
OO,
yessa, i really didn't expect the smell came from the water.
*suddenly Dark Water scenes come to my mind*.
No lah, dont think it was the tap water.
Ahahahaha. :p
Yoo.. that's a very very very good excuse not to mandi.. mandi muka je laa, guna air botol heh heh heh
zuhri,
glad that we didn't find any 'body' in our water tank
MIV,
the rumour is IWK lorry driver poured his IWK tank content at the reservoir.. i think i know who the drebar is :P
sr,
if its winter then i dont mind la tak mandi :)
Ubi tak busuk?? Are you sure?? ..
After 3 times ritual use of that stinky water (siap mandi pulak tu..)
YOU ARE NOW!!
hahahaha.. just kidding.
amir,
*sniff snif*
emmm... WANGI LAHHHHH! :P
Post a Comment