Thursday, August 17, 2006

the prayer

Thanks for the comments in my previous post. I know you people care, but trust me, I don't feel bad being single. I don't really feel the stress of being single at my age. I love my life. Some people hate the cepumas question. Well, I don't. If you want to ask me that question, I wont mind. Just that I don't have the answer. I believe that God has His plans.

Do I pray for that? Yes, I do, sometimes. But my prayer is different when it comes to that matter. I do ask God to give me a clear mind to help me with my studies, I ask God to give health and bless the people I love. I ask for other things straight. But when it comes to THE MAN, my prayer goes like this;

"IF meeting the man (and getting married to him) will;
- drive me closer to you God,
- make me a better person
- make me happier
then lead my way to him. But IF things would turn the opposite way, I am happy to be just the way I am. It is okay if I don't get him at all."

That prayer always starts with IF. Now tell me, is it wrong to give conditions when you pray for something?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum Ja,

MasyaAllah, I'm so impressed with your do'a. I really really hope Allah gives what he thinks best for you. Aamiin.

p/s: I'm such a useless spy. I baru tanya sorang hamba Allah je, if he have ever heard such a name. I letak jawatan la Ja, ye. I'm very very sorry.

luv: fatim

Awang Goneng said...

If and but, so hard to decide which is for what.

So sorry to hear of your spate of misfortunes (no, no, not having a beau isn't). May Allah give them all His care, and keep you safe. And if..well..IF.

Anonymous said...

insyaAllah jodoh will come always when it is least expected...talking from experience.

ubisetela said...

Tim,
alamak, jgn la impress-impress plak... naik segan plak. Aminnn. Eh, never mind, my spies in Msia pun cannot solve the mystery, so I don't expect you to solve it all the way from Germany.

Awang Goneng,
If & but.. it really shows that I ain't ready for it, right?
Thanks.

Ondeonde,
Insya Allah.

Lala-land said...

Woiitttt!!! I'm lost.. jawapan ape ni? Siti dah kahwin ngan Datuk K alsooo ade soalan lain ke?

oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

As long as u are happy...because life my goes on...just remember your God! He will guide u to the right path.