Thursday, January 11, 2007

a murder plan failed

Let me tell you one little story...

I don’t have a room to call my own at the moment. My car (err.. the car is not really mine) is 'the place' where I layan my soul, just me alone, it’s the place where I can sit and think and nurse some pain or sing out loud to whatever song that came from the radio. A few days ago, while I was sitting and thinking in my parked car, at almost 12 midnight, I decided to end this blog. Yeah, that was my decision at that time. I wanted to pull off the plug. (wah.. macam lah important pun blog ni kan? Itu pun nak drama!..)

Why? I wanted to end my blog because since the new year, almost everyday, I drafted something sad.. sometimes full of anger… I’m not angry with anyone else, but rather with MYSELF… and after done with writing I kept deleting them, I didn’t get them published… almost like trying to delete whatever feelings I have.

So that night, I thought I’d better stop… stop being sad, stop being angry, and why not stop blogging altogether? I’ve been writing crap anyway.

So, there, at midnight, I drove to the nearest internet cafe. For some weird reason, after trying 14 times (yes, I counted!), I could not access my blogger account. Then the next day, after a discussion with former lecturer/ex-colleague, I took my laptop and went to starbucks. Something else happened, my wifi card gone wacko and I failed to get any connection. This time, I did not count how many times I tried. Grrrrr….

Hah.. there.. I saw the sign… don’t stop it just yet. I’d go kill ubisetela some other time lah.

12 comments:

Mama Rock said...

you know what, it's a sign that you should continue blogging :) ps - will miss you if you go away...

Anonymous said...

oo..come on ubi.. we all know that the blog is just an extension of our alter ego. don't kill it just yet, please. treat is an avenue of expression. so what if it has been sad/angry/personal.. it is YOURS after all!

chin up girl. dont let anything or anybody pull u down, OK? [and this came from someone who hates mondays :-p]

*hugs*

binx said...

don't pull the plug lar u.. then where else can u vent ur anger/frustration or even share ur happiness/joy?

but then again, it's ur blog & ur call...
:(

ROYAL JESTER said...

Be Strong Ubi.
Its ur decision..
Take care...

ubisetela said...

mama rock,
pasal 2kali tak jadi tu la i'm still here! :D

mondays,
*chin up up up*.. and my neck hurts :)

binx,
i have this post coz i cancelled the murder plan! heheeee....

pu1pu3,
hey, i'm ok la dear.. thanks.

Anonymous said...

when you gotta pull the plug, you gotta pull the plug. I guess all the signs are saying, "not just now, ubi..." ;)

keep it going while you can, and when you really need to go, remember to let us give you a big hug farewell, ok?

Idham said...

:) ubisetela....

*hugs*

jgn laa....

idham

Amiruddin Karim said...

DRAMA LA KONON...

It's not about pulling the plug or not. Bloggers are addicts.. addicted to their own writings.. addicts don't get off that easy. (That's a reminder to me actually..)

kookabooras said...

don't kill ubisetela. i love to eat ubisetela. lebih2 lagi bile dimasak pengat. fuh! dgn serat2 telur dan manis nissang kerek didalamnya membuatkan hari ujan terasa hangat. hehehehe

KakNi said...

Jgn lah lepas geram dgn membuang ubi itu

Ceritalah.. why not?

thewailer said...

please let ubisetela lives on! :O

IBU said...

ubi, if you pull the plug, hey... still got your wireless maa... hehehe..