Ducks & ducks everywhere!!! I was looking at ducks while eating my plate of yummy nasi lemak at Groynes Park when suddenly 'telur itik' came to mind and all the Ganu traditional desserts from duck eggs flashing in my eyes. They have so many ducks but why can't I find a shop selling CHEAP duck eggs around here?
I'm craving for 'jala mas'... ni tahap terliur sakan nih... I really want to make some for myself but I need loads of duck egg yolks for that.. and the egg whites can be turned into 'tahi itik'! I mean the kuih/dessert, not the duck poo lah! Sape tau kat mana ada jual telur itik murah??
I'm craving for 'jala mas'... ni tahap terliur sakan nih... I really want to make some for myself but I need loads of duck egg yolks for that.. and the egg whites can be turned into 'tahi itik'! I mean the kuih/dessert, not the duck poo lah! Sape tau kat mana ada jual telur itik murah??
Ubi: nak balik nak gi gerai kuih Gong Kapas... huhuhu....
12 comments:
lawanyeeee gamba itik.....
saya sungguh jeles...
kwek kwek kwek....
gerei gong kapah tengoh ofer petok nnega bulang posa... nok jala mah wak bukke? sedak gok owk? tapi sedak kalu ada nekbak lagi...
marvelous pics of ducks!!!!!!
ingat masa kecik2 dulu, my nenek bela itik punyalah banyak!
beautiful!!
telor itik buat kuih bahulu lagi sedap, gulai itik pun sedap, itik percik lagi sedap
wehhh... itik denu tok "bau"
po gan itik MALAYA ko ?
Tahi itik sedap di makan masa bulang puasa. 'Bazir' Ramadhan kat Chabang Tiga ada jual tahi itik. sedap tuh. tp skg doh termasuk dlm golongan rare species spt kuih dakap, buoh molong, agar kering, geppok dan koleh lemok.
I dont really dig ducks, but I like the place. My kind of place to retire..... wishful thinking....
How u doing Ubi? U guys celebrating merdeka????
Anak itik tokwi mandi dalam kolam, sakit apa tokwi sakit sendi tulang...
I remembered prmalee used to say those ladies walking around like itik pulang petang, i guess a lot of melenggang lenggok going on there...
U r gifted with photo taking, those are fantastic captures of itik's activities!
It's PRamlee btw, typo error!
binx,
saya lagi jeles awak makan ketammmmm!!!!
mr king,
itik sesat?
mad redo1,
dok payoh tunggu bulang prose nok makang jala mah. bulan mana2 kite buleh makang jala mah macang orang makang bihun tu. I'm not into nekbats.
OndeOnde,
glad you like it OO, u tak bela ker?
norma kassim,
thanks! and thanks for dropping by.
ahni,
i tak biasa makan daging itik. pernah try once aje kot at a chinese restaurant. Alamak.. teringin gulai telur la pulak....
terrarosa,
Bau jugok lahhh.. duck poo banyak around that area, kalau angin datang, fuhhh.. semerbak!
kookabooras,
kuih dakap & buah molong tu lagu mane gok?
Dade Ghost,
Wanna retire here? go work on your retirement plan..it's doable!
Yup, I celebrated in 3 different occasions, a prayer session on Merdeka eve @my place, Merdeka countdown at midnite @a lecture hall, and a potluck dinner on Merdeka day!
Manal,
I also have sakit sendi tulang now *sigh*. Thanks! I enjoy observing them through the lens.
one thing with itik pulang petang, they lenggang too much on roads that I have to be extra careful when driving in the evenings & avoid running over dead ducks.(not yet spring but I've seen lots of itik penyet already)
Post a Comment