Tuesday, September 18, 2007

5th Ramadhan


I'm not into roses... but it does not mean I don't like 'em.. saya suka!!!


No food pics so far for Ramadhan this year.. I cooked nothing special and I just couldn't be bothered to capture what I cook/eat but we still have another 20+ days to go, kan.

I ate like a cow for buka puasa today. It was not grass on my plate, thank you but I had asam pedas salmon, udang goreng kunyit, stir fried veggies, telur dadar and finished off with trifle. Yumssss... my flatmates cooked everything, all I did was just goyang kaki in my room and waited for iftar! hehe.. I'm not the cruel step sister flatmate-lah, but these young girls would be uncomfortable if I was around in the kitchen coz they said that I could be a 'fussy mother-in-law' with my gourmet dos and don'ts. Macam lah aku ni pandai masak kan.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talking about food during ramadhan.. I pergi Embassy semalam. They have berbuka puasa every weekend. Tak malu, siap tapau tu.. haha!

ubisetela said...

Nan, makan free tu.. jangan tolak!! hehe