I've been craving for salmon sashimi since last year. Well last year ain't that far behind-lah. I was silently hoping for a Japanese birthday dinner last December, which was not a secret to my flatmate the PuppetMaster but the whole gang came up with a surprise party which was supergrreaaattt! (thanks!) But that also meant I did not get the Jap dinner. teruskan mengidam.
Then a friend announced that she was leaving for good. Off we go to a Jap restaurant for a farewell dinner with sashimis already blinking in myeyes. It turned out that the restaurant was fully booked that night so we had to go for the next on the list, indian curry. The sashimi craving continues...
Last week I was asked to decide where to go dine for another friend's birthday.... yipeeee, my chance to get what I want! *selfish* After checking with everyone that they would be okay to have someting Japanese, I made a very early booking to reduce the risk of having to go for curry again.
So on Saturday night, perutku bernyanyi girang! I got my sashimi! oh yumssssssss.
Happy Belated Birthday to Miss H (20Jan).
and today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Ms.VIOS!! amboiiiii siap London trip for bday?? sakan!!
and Happy (advance) Birthday to MissR (22Jan) who's back in KL. Girl, I miss you already!
To all.. have a good week!
Then a friend announced that she was leaving for good. Off we go to a Jap restaurant for a farewell dinner with sashimis already blinking in myeyes. It turned out that the restaurant was fully booked that night so we had to go for the next on the list, indian curry. The sashimi craving continues...
Last week I was asked to decide where to go dine for another friend's birthday.... yipeeee, my chance to get what I want! *selfish* After checking with everyone that they would be okay to have someting Japanese, I made a very early booking to reduce the risk of having to go for curry again.
So on Saturday night, perutku bernyanyi girang! I got my sashimi! oh yumssssssss.
Happy Belated Birthday to Miss H (20Jan).
and today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Ms.VIOS!! amboiiiii siap London trip for bday?? sakan!!
and Happy (advance) Birthday to MissR (22Jan) who's back in KL. Girl, I miss you already!
To all.. have a good week!
5 comments:
ubi...i turn green at the sight of sashimi. enjoy looking at japanese guys, do not enjoy the dish though..LOL!
not a big sashimi fan but tempura anytime
'darak' moment just now when I saw those rows of salmon sashimi, the first thought that came to mind was "sedak sungguh buoh betik tu..."
hahaha...
p/s from next month onwards you do not have to go to India to have your picture taken with the taj mahal in the background... gi belakang rumoh je ke Taman Tamadun Islam atah pulau wammang... hehehe...
mama rock,
my friend tried my sashimi and she almost spit it out. We were sitting right in front of a teppan chef yang tengah masak so she had to 'safe face' & telan the raw salmon. I must say that muka dia dah kelat2 hijau.. hehehe. Sadly, no jap guys around, nama aje Jap restaurant, the chef was from M'sia.
GravtKills,
i like tempuras too... semualah i suka!(minus the ones with tofu, i hate anything with soybeans)
mad redo1,
Siap doh TTI?
eh, KT dah ade Japanese Restaurant tak??
TTI rasmi 03-02-2008, sekaligus denge perkampungan hadhari.
restoran jepung? ada doh... sederek denge secret recipe... dok tra agi... kalu tra wak entri slaluu...
hehehe...
Post a Comment