I need songs when I drive or just happen to be in a moving car. If I were to be in a car with malfunctioned radio (like that white honda parked next to mine, hehehe... tuan dia jgn marah ye!), I would either sing loudly (usually in duet, trio or chorus) or just hum to myself. Can't live without music!
Here's one of the songs that puts me in a good mood when I drive. For weeks I thought it was either Duffy or Gabriella Cilmi. Finally today I found out it's Gin Wigmore's. Go ahead, listen to it (I don't fancy the video but I can't find any audio track).
Here's one of the songs that puts me in a good mood when I drive. For weeks I thought it was either Duffy or Gabriella Cilmi. Finally today I found out it's Gin Wigmore's. Go ahead, listen to it (I don't fancy the video but I can't find any audio track).
***
I ate hedgehogs for dinner! heheheheh... nahhh...not that lil cutie up there. I ate fake hedgehogs at a vegetarian restaurant in a dish call Hotplate Hedgehogs (no photo, forgot my camera). Yummeh!.. though at one time I almost stopped eating thinking what if they're real hedgehogs?
.
..
...
Haiyahhhhhh... kejap kata balik dulu. Kejap kata jangan balik.
Mana satu ni?
Cakap biar terang boleh tak?
*excuse my ramblings.

7 comments:
Sama la ek saya pun kalau drive mesti dengar lagu dan nyanyi untuk mengelakkan mengantuk... kalau jadi co-pilot tak dengar lagu pun tak ngantuk... heran betul...
waaa kak ubi! kt mane jmpe mende alah tu??? chumel giler! n nk tau x, syikin pn pnah makan mende tu mase kt msia =P
kalu aku ...
aku tak balik...
tapi kelik slalu heh :D
you mean you're coming back for hols? hehe, i only visualize hedgehogs in my childhood days of Enid Blyton books on my lap :)
errr..ps, about the music, i used to even hum when i brush my teeth..LOL!
currently listening to Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl... coming home anytime soon? Drop me a line ya...
video mmg fail
akuni,
ha, tu lah... bila drive kena ade sound stimulation kot.
syieq,
landak besar sket ade la isi kot.. ini cute aje hedgehog nih... dia lalu depan flat, dia nocturnal, malam2 dia ada kat semak2 depan rumah tu.
terra,
raya gi ganu?
mama rock,
I'm in Malaya for 2+ months.
mad redo1,
hope to meet k.linda next time i'm home.
gravtkills,
yup! how's the song?
Post a Comment