Are you a Creme Brulee or a Jello?
Can I be Creme Jello?
Can I be Creme Jello?
I want the best of both.
Penat.
Almost done but I have just a few things to settle with the formalities, and yeah probably should start that new draft I was planning with my supervisors... and I reaaaallllly should start some serious packing. Tapi penat!!! Bila dah penat, by Asar (that's close to 6pm) rasa dah nak pengsan, rasa tak boleh nak celik, but I need to lift my butts and go meet up with different groups of friends. I'm not complaining. These are the gorgeous people who made my life beautiful here, so I'm trying my best to keep up with lunch dates & dinner dates. I don't know whether I'll get any chance to meet them after this. I'm gonna miss them heaps!
Dalam duk kalut2 nak keluar, lepas gosok tudung the other day ( ni pasal la I don't like tudung bawal ok, sikit2 nak kena gosok!), I tried to reach one piece of cloth yang dah kena tindih with tons of plastic bags filled with barang pesanan rakan taulan. Then suddenly one plastic bag fell right next to the iron that was still quite hot. The bag melted instantly! Now I have to either find a way to clean up the iron with DF Souvenir plastic bag pattern stuck on the surface OR buy a new iron to replace that old iron (the iron belongs to accommodation office). Hampeh, duit lagi! Can someone please give me tips on how to clean melted plastic off an iron? PLEASE.
Almost done but I have just a few things to settle with the formalities, and yeah probably should start that new draft I was planning with my supervisors... and I reaaaallllly should start some serious packing. Tapi penat!!! Bila dah penat, by Asar (that's close to 6pm) rasa dah nak pengsan, rasa tak boleh nak celik, but I need to lift my butts and go meet up with different groups of friends. I'm not complaining. These are the gorgeous people who made my life beautiful here, so I'm trying my best to keep up with lunch dates & dinner dates. I don't know whether I'll get any chance to meet them after this. I'm gonna miss them heaps!
Dalam duk kalut2 nak keluar, lepas gosok tudung the other day ( ni pasal la I don't like tudung bawal ok, sikit2 nak kena gosok!), I tried to reach one piece of cloth yang dah kena tindih with tons of plastic bags filled with barang pesanan rakan taulan. Then suddenly one plastic bag fell right next to the iron that was still quite hot. The bag melted instantly! Now I have to either find a way to clean up the iron with DF Souvenir plastic bag pattern stuck on the surface OR buy a new iron to replace that old iron (the iron belongs to accommodation office). Hampeh, duit lagi! Can someone please give me tips on how to clean melted plastic off an iron? PLEASE.
5 comments:
incrediBinx here to the rescue!
u can find the answer to ur Q here:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_clean_melted_fabric_off_the_bottom_of_your_iron
good luck!
psstt: i dulu korek aje plastic yg lekat kat my iron time dia panas.. hehehe..
gosokkan lilin kat iron panas tu kot... tapi kena beli lilin pulak lah, hehe.
weii...balik nih get tdung yang yangyah iron... tudung ekin...or what ever....heheh
hey binx/lee lin, tks for the petua. (selalu terjadi pada diri sendiri juge..lol)
Binx,
a superbibik sure knows how to solve such problem :D thanks!
Lin lilin,
lilin takde dlm stok.
adenium,
aku kureng minat tudung2 ikut season nih.
Post a Comment