Tuesday, May 01, 2012

patience

"Jodoh tu tak datang bergolek, kena usaha" - so I was told.

Yes, so I did. Usaha,
My usaha have limits.
I don't have enough patience with people who have no respect for other people's time & plan.
I don't have enough patience with people who have no common sense.
I don't have enough patience with people who do not know how to communicate with others.
Patience is not one of my virtues.

I give up.  



.

4 comments:

DeLinn said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

Bila berusaha unt jodoh tidak jugak berjodoh. Mungkin kita perlu berusaha untuk mengekalkan keadaan kehidupan mcm nih atau lebih baik hingga ke akhir hayat.

makcikkantin said...

Bukan give up.......it's just not there yet

Sekali dia mai, hmm tiang lampu pun tak nampak dah :))

Ada ke tidak, life has to go on kan, so treasure what u hv

ubisetela said...

ish... bahaya nanti langgar tiang! eksiden.

yup, life goes on.. and on.. and on.