I checked the bus schedule for the 6th time. The bus was supposed to arrive at 10pm and depart from campus at 10.10pm. It was 10.20pm then. I've waited for almost half an hour. Left the bus stop 5 mins after that.
Dang.. it was my first day living away from campus and I missed the last bus home. Wait, I didn't miss the bus, it didn't even come.
While cursing, I realized something. Oppsss.. the bus schedule I had was actually last year's. Probably they've made some changes to that.
Googled for a new schedule.
Found.
Last bus from X University : 9.17pm.
I'm hungry.
I hate myself.
I'll go buy a car tomorrow.
6 comments:
oh no! poor girl. made it home safe and sound, yes? a car's always more flexible, but darn those traffic jams... well, here in KL anyway... heheh!
ciannya dia....
i hope there were no bullies on the road at that time.. make sure u have a pepper spray with u all the time k.. besides ur torchlight tuh..
so did u walk home???
careful lah... better get that car...
FAST!
may,
I went home the next day. Traffic is a quite heavy at peak hours in the city but not where I live. Here you can sleep on the road at nights :)
binx,
I had better than torchlight & pepper spray- they call it TUMPANG TIDO RUMAH ORG!
freak & geek,
No I didn't. It was cold and dark. I would walk if it was a clear starry night... am trying to find a cheap car now, yes, I am a cheapskate!
3six7,
yes.. fortunately they do.
hi binx. certain individual has information about a violation of my privacy. i will be out of blogging for a moment. fret not, i'll be back.
~763
eh ubi. sorry! ;)
~763
Post a Comment