I've been doing what I'm told
I've been busy growing old
And the days are getting cold but that's alright with me
Listening For The Weather - Bic Runga
*
Did I say weeks?
Hmm.. just shoot me...
Someone pass me some Agnesia talc please..
My hands really itch! :D
*hope that means I'm getting my allowance soon*
**
I think I'm growing old (duh... were you not?)
I'm seeing the signs
So you say that Ol@y T0tal Effect fights 7 signs of aging?
Now I'm looking at more than 7.. countless!
***
The mobile beeps
1 message received
*read name*
Yess..
*read message*
Smile..
Smile all day..
A simple & innocent text message can work wonders
It can make a rainy autumn day looks bright and sunny
It spells i.n.f.a.t.u.a.t.i.o.n
Hey wake up!
Stop dreaming-lah
*knock head*
11 comments:
wow... i've been mentioned in 2 blogs in 1 day... :D
ooooo... angau rupa nya cik ubi kita..
takpe.. infatuation is good.. it keeps the spirit going..
so keep on dancing, my friend!
welcome aboard!
binx,
yess... you osso glamour one!! :)
angau? heheh.. I've put a stop to it oredi.
freak & geek,
aye aye ma'am!
how come no mention me waaaannnnn....:(
meh ler kita bergossip-gossip psl sms itewww ;)
teek,
binx got the credit coz she helped me find the name of that bedak gatal Agnesia :)
Itu sms gossipnya nggak juicy.
ubi,
someone said to me, we just physically growing old, not our soul.so we alwitz young at heart...
adenium,
yessa.. masih muda remaja gitu!
Onde,
tak bercinta lah.. mula2 angau.. later LANGAU!
Text message... innocent... hmm..
Let me guess..
'anak-anak tiri from KL' ???
:D
i'm putting a vote to squeeze the juice of the mysterious text msg..
who else in the 'lebih kepoh' house?? ;)
amir,
Oh.. thank God anak2 tiri don't have my numbers here.. yeay!!
tellmewhyidontlikemondays,
lets go buy juice in the market, no need to squeeze this one :)hehe.. no juicy goss la!
Post a Comment