Monday, August 01, 2005

get-fat-programme


i almost jogged home from the office.. couldn't walk steadily, too cold.. to cold. arrived home 5mins to midnite.. lapar gilerrr (famished!)...
Turned the light on & went straight to the food shelf, mine stacked with instant pasta, canned tuna, canned soup, soup-in-a-cups & cereals. Arghh.. boring! I love buying all those instant stuff, but I HATE eating em. Searched the fridge.. yipeee... found what I need!.. err..do i really wanna have this at these hour? my tummy said YES! there i went 'klentung klentang' in the kitchen in the middle of midnite... defrosting, cutting, chopping, boiling, grilling.. my flatmate in the room next to the kitchen must have cursed me in her sleep.

12.40am... walla! everythings done... (+made a mug of hot choc).. nyam nyam nyam..

1.00am... burp... Alhamdulillah...

2.00am.. Gosh.. I can't sleep.. too full..

Ok ok.. tomorrow puasa lah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tht is the product of the "klentung klentang"?! looks absolutely yummy!!!

nak cikittttttt...

*thanks for dropping by ;)

Anonymous said...

Gee...looks yummy!! cam kat kedai...

ello, can i get the recipe???

ubisetela said...

teek,
nak banyak pun boleh.. datang sini la!

Pejania,
recipe? you dont need a recipe for this one.. just put any sauce you like on the beef, it'll taste good.