yes yes yes.. these things will definitely make life easier.. and ahhh it's soooo good to have a cup of kopi kampung (home made coffee, there's no brand name.. only the maker's name- Hj Ngah Ibrahim of Pulau Rusa). thanks Mok for including the coffee in the box.
Tapi bakpe gok air kopi hok mok kaca sokmo la sedap lagi dari hok ambe buat?
10 comments:
Hukk uiiiihhh! Ni nak kenduri kahwin ke ni??? heheheh
hak eiihhh (version kampung skit), bagi makan askar biri2 ke?
weii..bukan makan sorang la weii.
btw, if you both nak kenduri kawin kat sini, I'm willing to organize... nak biri2, lembu, rusa?
YY, they have 'civil union' here.. so you don't need a man be married, just get yourself a girl! :)
14kg?! i bet macam macam adaaaaa ;)
Wow nampak benar kerajinan Ubi terserlah ... BTW how much does it cost to post for 14kg? Next time i need to ask my sis to follow your way lass...
ps: lama gak tak minum kopi org kg. I have tried kopi cap kapal api... best... kaw kaw punya
teek,
yes.. serba mak nenek ada!
Vios,
You know me..I kan "pandai sangat" masak malay food ;). if i'm not mistaken that 14+ kg cost abt RM80 for sea mail..air mail will cost 3-5 times more.
eh, kapal api sedap? kirim! ;)
Can I bring my cat and my teddy bear instead... can I have 2 husbands? :-P
Coffee mok lebih sedak sebab made with love.
my parcel will usually be 20 kg. mmore cost effective if cukup2 or hampir 20kg..
mine will include lempok durian, kerepok, sambal daging (serunding)and mainly stuff yg takde jual here... eh that kentucky thing tu sedap tak? agree with pokku all mak's cooking is made with love.
SK
p.s: thanks fro b-day wish last time
Post a Comment